Re: Ignition coils

Good TC performance generally depends on a healthy current source.  Ignition
coils provide on a few mA of charging current so performance is not super.
NST's provide much more current to recharge the caps hence better
performance.

Your proposal is possible, but with cheap NST's available it's not worth the
effort.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.