MOSFET eating Beast tamed!

Original poster: "S.Gaeta" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Well, I finally tamed my MOSFET eating beast!

I completely started over, and used a slightly different circuit. I had to
work out a few bugs with that too, but I powered it up with 120 volts AC
last night and the MOSFETs only got slightly warm. The output looks, and
sounds much better now. No more screaching parasitic like noises. My
waveforms look much better now too, but I haven't posted those pix yet.

The new and improved 'Beast II' can be seen at
http://community.webshots-dot-com/album/113763981zJBnik
The last 3 pictures are the new ones.

Cheers,
Sue