Re: Safety training..

Original poster: "B2" <bensonbd-at-boo-dot-net>

Hi Jim,
      The local utility company gives a highly visceral safety demo (second
hand information).  They put an ordinary frankfurter(sp) (hot dog) across
the primary of a 10 kw distribution transformer (pole pig).  When the
transformer is energized there is a big bang as chunks get thrown around the
area.  The demonstration is kept a safe distance from the audience to
prevent blinding from flaming meat chunks traveling at high velocity.

B2

Subject: Safety training..