RE: OBIT testing the ebay way!

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

It's not just you. :D

I personally hook `em up to a variac, and
ramp it up to about 3 to 5 volts on the
120v side of the NST, and THEN it'll work
with the old Simpson (like my 260-7PRT)
without blowing it up. (I hope the guy
selling the OBIT reads this).

=5712734587&rd=1>http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&cat