RE: THOR Bang energy vs. streamer length measured

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "jimmy hynes" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>
 >
 > It depends on how you define length. If it's the length that
 > it can hit once per second, then it does matter.

Well, you could be right in a situation were you shoot, sometimes reach
the target and sometimes get too short streamers.

In my measurement setup I always either reach the target or completely
miss it, not for length problems but just for bad trajectory. I need to
score a hit otherwise I can't count how many bangs it took to get there.