Re: new and interesting book on Franklin & his lightning experiments

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq-at-uol-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
 >
 > An interesting new book on lightning has emerged:  Draw the Lightning Down:
 > Benjamin Franklin and Electrical Technology in the Age of Enlightenment.
 >
 > A good read of lightning related topics.

I have it. It's actually a good review of the state of the research
about electricity at the time of Benjamin Franklin. Well detailed,
with many interesting stories, and with lots of references.
Here and there there are a few technical imprecisions, but nothing
that compromises the excellent quality of the research work.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz