Capacitor .25uf 30K Chicago C. C.

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Here is a link to a brand new oil capacitor from Chicago Condenser Corp.
that I bought a few years ago and have never used.  I can't remember for
sure but I think with shipping and everything it cost close to $300.00.
The cap has been collecting dust on my work bench for several years.    Its
time to make room for new things.    I am taking my time on my 16" coil.  I
had several metal plates laser cut last winter to build an oil filled cap.
This winter when I become a prisoner in the house because of bad weather I
might work on this project again.

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~gary350/cap25uf.jpg

I would like to sell this cap.  Asking price is $200.00 or best offer.  It
is rated .25 mfd at 30KV.   Buyer pays postage.

Gary Weaver