Re: Don't want to kill grandpe

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

Dr Res is the most qualified to answer that.
He will need to stand back at least 6 feet if you have 6 ft streamers.
Preferably 20 - 30 feet.  Electric fields are not likely to be great under
the skin. Pacemakers have to be noise tolerant and any dysfunction is likely
to be only for the duration that the TC is running.  Note that we use
radiofrequency diathermy without problems in patients with pacemakers and
this is applying RF voltages enough to burn, directly to the skin.

BTW, impressive performance for a 12-60 coil. Those big toroids really help.

Peter (Tesla Downunder)
http://tesladownunder.iinet-dot-net.au

<http://homemadelightning.bravehost-dot-com/45coil.html>http://homemadelightning