Re: Analog meters & static charge

Hi Steve,

"Static Guard".  Normally used on cloths to prevent static cling.  It is
just salty fish oil.  Might cloud the meter window a tiny bit but no big
deal.  Can be removed with alcohol.  Go real light with it...

Grocery store in the fabric softener section like where "Bounce" is
sold.  There are also static mat cleaners if you work in the electronics
industry.  But it is pricey.  "Conductive Mat Cleaner"...

Cheers,

         Terry