Re: ELECTRONIC BALLAST?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
 >
 > The interference is bad for sensitive radio eqpt but our house
 > is fully equipped with these things and it's not so bad that it
 > interferes with the TV which is using and indoor rabbit's ears
 > antenna.
 >
 > Malcolm"

	Of course, there is a big difference in the frequency from what I
mentioned.  Another real curse around here is the X10 series of control
devices; I can see pulse signals from several houses away just by
hooking my three foot shielded loop antenna directly into a high gain
scope.  No one has mentioned the effect of TC operation on those things
but imagine they would tend to get in trouble.

Ed