mmc Cap Source

Original poster: "levi Mccann" <levimccann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi I am new to the list, ie about 5 months and diligently read the posts.

My coil so far is 15 winds of 1/4 copper tube (primary), 4.5 secondary
about 1000 winds of 24awg magnet wire.

Dr Resonance posted a bulk cap buy and want to get on it, but I do not know
where to find more info, or where to send money.  According to Deepfried
neon my capacitance should be around .015uf

so I don't quite know how many strings I need, or how many caps I should buy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--L

_