Re: More questions on SSTC & "Tesla rifle"

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

 > Specifically, what office within the DOD are you working with on the SSTC
 > development? Is the DOD providing funding for Resonance Research?
 >
 > Do I understand your previous post correctly in that the DOD has
officially
 > ordered your SSTC research to become "classified"?

Doesn't sound right.  We can barely get funding from the DOD to fund small
legitimate and worthwhile projects such as those relating to
power supplies, radar transmitters and antennas.  I find it hard to believe
that they would fund some futuristic weapon out of the blue like that.
And the fact you say they classified it, yet are open to discuss it publicly
hear lends even more doubt in my mind.