What is this?

Original poster: "Rick Logan" <shanibaraq-at-earthlink-dot-net>

     	Dear Listmates,
    	My wife and I  were watching that TV show  "The Days", and we only got
a glance at it. It might be a hallucination or a trick of the light, but
here goes. It was like a plasma globe. Glass on the outside so you could
see through it, streamers inside, but it had an hourglass shape. Do any of
you have a clue what it might be. Any help or leads would be appreciated.
	Thanks for the help
	Sincerely yours,

Rick Logan
shanibaraq-at-earthlink-dot-net