Re: Minimum RSG voltage

Original poster: "Patrick Herd" <zl2uph-at-hotmail-dot-com>

It was a very mickey mouse arrangement. Both MOTs were series connected with
no voltage doubler gap distance was about one millimetre (1/16th of an
inch?) and yes if anything went out of alignment it would cease to work.
current draw of 230Volts was about 5Amps. At presnet the coil is out of
commision waiting for me to find another MOT to finish the 6 pack.

Pat