Midwest Teslathon 1 Night Hotels (Re: Directions & Hotels)

Original poster: "Tedd Payne" <teddp2-at-comcast-dot-net>

For those who only want to stay one night, like me, call the Blue & White
motel or Spinning Wheel motel.  I called both and they said they would rent
for just the night of Saturday 9/4.  I stayed at Blue & White last year and
have a room again there this time.  The price for one person is $48 and the
little old cabin/bungalo is a refreshing change from the typical room.  As
Dr. Resonance says, be sure to mention you're there for the Teslathon.  Four
Winds and Hillside both said 2 night minimum.  I didn't try any others.  It
would be a shame for someone to miss out just because they couldn't find a
room for just one night.

I'm planning to bring some things to sell and some things to show, including
my super-simple little ignition coil circuit which produces a 4-inch spark,
my home-made high-frequency flyback HV supply and some home-made ion motors,
and a quack medical violet ray kit.

Hoping to see lots of you there!

Tedd