moderator note

Hi All,

Posting has been light these days.  Like me, everyone is probably playing
outside before the snow comes again ;-))

We seem to have had a glitch today (Sunday), but Chip likes to play with
the settings on Sundays too ;-)))

But if anyone notices a continuing problem with the list over several days,
please let me know at:

teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com

I "think" all is generally well with the Tesla list, but you folks yelling
at me is about the only indication of problems I have.  So yell away ;-))

www.hot-streamer-dot-com had to block out just about all Asian countries this
week ;-((  Must have gotten on an "attack here" list or something.  I just
released those blocks so we will see if they want to play nice now ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry