RE: How many Tesla list members?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I was surprised at how many attendees at Ed Wingate's Teslathon were not
TCML subscribers (a very unscientific question I asked to only a few
folks).  And it didn/t seem to be just the older vs. younger crowd
either, but I had assumed that we all were.  I'm not sure if this is
something that we should attempt to "correct", but it does help explain
the persistent interest in quarter wavelength wire-lengths and DIY
rolled poly caps!

Re. the upcoming Cheesehead Teslathon, it would be interesting to learn
the TCML subscription rate there.

Gary Lau
MA, USA