Any Long Island Coilers?

Original poster: "Charles Brush" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

Hi everyone,

I have a 5kVa 14.4kV T&R pole pig that failed a few years ago that I'd like
to get rid off if anyone wants to pick it up.  Cosmetically it's in new
condition with some nice big HV bushings.  If you wanted to submerge an
x-ray transformer it could be perfect.  It could also make a nice
prop.....or garbage can if you put a hinge on the lid! Alternately if you
are ambitious you could try to fix it.  It is lab tested and certified PCB
free.  I can probably dig up some other Tesla related stuff to throw in as
well if you are interested. Pickup would be on Shelter Island which is near
the end of Long Island.   Please contact me off list.  Thanks.

Zap!

Charles Brush
cfbrush-at-rcn-dot-com