Re: without wires?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

In the military, we used to key the radio a few times before hooking up
slingloads to helicopters.  It would drain the static charge off preventing
the hookup man from getting knocked on his butt.  Larger choppers need to
have ground rods used before hookup as the static can build very quickly.

David E Weiss