RE: Newby

Original poster: "Michael Brooks" <mbrooks-at-perrytech.edu>

Thank you for the input; I am very interested in creating a little
monster of my own.
As far as my background I teach Electrical Technologies at Perry
Technical Institue. We train students for their Journeymen Electrical
License. I don't have any engineering background per se (though I am
working on that)
Primarily I teach basic theory behind caps, inductors, 1 & 3 phase AC
generation, sine wave characteristics, transformer theory and
connections, 3 phase power and PF correction.
Some of what I have read on the list so far is well beyond the capacity
of my noodle at this point but I am confidant I can figure it out in
time.
Again I appreciate the information and I will continue to learn and most
probably patronize with many questions!

Michael Brooks
Instructor
Perry Technical Institute