RE: marx generator

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

The department of defence has one they built about .......hum....as I
recall it was more than 15 years ago maybe 20 years ago.  Its declassified
now so its no longer a secret.  It was in a good size building.   Can't
remember too much about it anymore.    Do a search you might find some
pictures of it.

Gary Weaver
gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.