Re: new coil

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: new coil
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:10:36 -0700

I found an intresting product the other day for small toroids, foam insulation for pipes
its rather flexable yet rigid, dosent strech however, and dosent quite go round when formed into a toroid, more like a skinny O shape (the foam itself, not the sphere) but it still seems pertty good, cheap as hell too, I think the one I got for a 12" by 2" toroid was like $0.50

Home depot should have big aluminum duct stuff. Car parts places have aluminum duct in the ~2 inch range used for "heat riser" tubing.

Cheers,

Terry