Re: The 1500t secondary myth

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

Terry, Dr. R.

I've built a very high inductance for size coil using MULTIPLE layers
of AWG 28 (3) for a VTTC about 6-7 years ago.  Idea originated from
Gary Weaver.  The Q was so high, I could not measure accurately with a Signal
Generator (with fine tune DC input VCO), bandpass was extremely
narrow.  3 layers of close wound # 28 would approximately equivalent to
an AWG 22 wound coil, but with inductance of #28.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA