Re: 0.25 MFD 30 kV capacitor DC

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes ebay did send me am email.  My credit card expired.  I received a
notice from ebay telling me to up date my account and give them my credit
card number, experation date.  There are lots of SCAMS pretending to be
ebay.  I get a lot of email pretending to be ebay so I figured the email
from ebay was another one of those SCAMS.   Ebay cancelled my auction and
sent me another email asking for my credit card number in 2 days other wise
my account would be suspended.  Again I figure its one of those SCAMS.
Now ebay wants me to FAX them a xerox copy of my driver license, photo ID,
copy of their email, and some other stuff to prove I am who I claim to be
other wise they will not reopen my account.   I think it will be easier to
open a new account piss on ebay requirements to reopen my account.  I am
going to leave my account closed for awhile I am taking a vacation from
ebay.   I had over 240 auctions the month of November and 71 auctions in
Dec.   The holiday season is the worse time of the year to sell on ebay.
Lots of people get in a panic to buy something and bid on a dozen auctions
trying to win.  They win several auctions but pay for only the auction that
seems to be the best deal.   There are people that will bid what ever it
takes to win then try to work out a deal with a lower price and threaten to
leave me negative feedback if I refuse.  Lots of dead beats on ebay during
the holidays I am staying off ebay until after the holidays just so I don't
have to deal with the dead beats.   I still have about 50 unpaid auctions
and its been 2 weeks to over a month for some sence the auctions ended.  I
return the favor on all late payments.  Anyone that sends payment a month
after the auction ended I will wait a month before I mail them their order.
Tomorrow is Friday Dec 16 the dead line for payment this month.  I sent
everyone a notice Dec 3 telling them if payment is not here by Dec 16 your
order will not be mailed until Jan 4.  I think 2 weeks is more than enough
time to send payment.   I will leave my account closed and all the dead
beats that threated to leave me negative feedback for refusing to sell them
something at a reduced price can not level me feedback.  One guy bought
$86.00 worth of stuff in several auctions then emailed me and said, the
items are not worth what he had to pay to win.  The guy offered me $10.00
for every thing and refused to pay for postage and if I refuse his offer he
will leave me negative feedback.  Getting suspended from ebay is the best
thing that could have happened.  Next year I will close my account on
purpose for the month of December.   The dead beats can take a flying leap
at the moon.

I bought an item on ebay about 2 months ago.   The item was not what I
wanted so I listed it for sale on ebay to get my money back. The original
sell of the item saw my auction and complained to ebay that I was selling
his stuff and ebay cancelled my auction.   I tried to explain to ebay but
they refuse to listen claiming they have rules against me selling someone
elses stuff.   We went back and forth on emails but ebay will not budge one
inch claiming it is against the rules for me to sell someone elses stuff.
The seller must have a lot of free time to search ebay of other people
selling his stuff.   I will list it for sale again some time.

I will dig out a bunch of TC stuff over the holidays and take pics in
advance.  I will be ready to list some things on ebay about Feb. or March.

Gary Weaver

EBay