SSTC Book

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

. . . also, in my time here I am working with a publisher right now on
authoring a book documenting all the past to modern designs in SSTC
coiling.  It will be more of a practical oriented book rather than
hardcore theory.

So in the near future, i may be asking the group in anyone is interested
in submitting a photo or two for consideration to be published in the
book.

And also on another front, "DRSSTC II:  A Modern Day SSTC Experiment 2nd
Edition" Booklet has hit a big milestone with the sale of 500 copies
worldwide so far.  A NY Times Best Seller ! ! ! !  hah hah

Dan