RE: High Reliability - DRSSTC II - Proven

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

I haven't made any other changes than what is shown in my book /
webpage.
The passive current limiting technique using the smaller primary wire
seemed to do the trick.

Keep in mind this is running at 3% duty cycle (100Hz PRF, 300us
pulsewidth)
I'm sure if i increased the duty cycle significantly that reliability
would surely
go down.  But from a visual standpoint, the reduced duty cycle has
little effect.

Dan