Archives, was Re: Wild West Tech on the History channel!

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

It looks like there are some holes in the archives.  I think it was Mark
who pointed out another hole a while back.

Is there anyone with a definitive list of all the postings?  If they have
them, I could probably incorporate them into the official archives.  The
big chore is to figure out how to eliminate duplicates, but I'm willing to
take a crack at it.

Chip

P.S.  If you don't like the animated gif on my site in the upper left, you
can click on it and it'll stop.  I don't remember if I mentioned that
earlier.