RE: Terry's DRSSTC- Stuff

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>Nothing beats the feeling, when the
>truck arrives with great tesla related stuff

I'll say :9 Those copper toroids look great. Did you get the electronics I
sent you? The divider chain in that set is for 1200V IGBTs, I'll send you
some 1700V ones with the rest of the stuff after Christmas.

BTW, About that EMC thing: I was talking about using a shielded pulse
transformer, but now I figured out how to do it without one, which is why I
never sent one. You just need to ground the screen of the trigger cable to
the cage at the point where it passes through.

Steve C.