Christmas Present (New Tesla Book)

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

All

I received from my wife a book she happened to see at Barnes and Noble
that had TESLA on it (well it's got to be good ... ;^) ). This info may be old hat to folks on the list. It is most recent book from Margert Cheney & Robert Uth

Tesla  Master of Lightning (ISBN 0-7607-1005-8), 1999, 184 pgs.
Banes and Noble <$10.00!!! hardback no less.

I was pleasantly suprised, it gave a good balance on basic electrical theory + historical facts surrounding the era + many new unpulished pics from Tesla Museum and other sources. Excellent for price (especially newbies) to understand impact on society by Tesla's work above and beyond RF / Tesla Coils; also eye candy seeing the older technology electrical equipment of the day.

Happy Holidays all!

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA