From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 4:57 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SSTC bridge driver

Original poster: "Shaun Epp" <scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

I've got the answer to the ringing problem.  SNUBBER circuit!  I use a
51
ohm 1/4 watt resistor in series with a 1 nF capacitor. I put this combo
across the gate transformer outputs and it gives a good response.   On
my
plasmasonic board I'm running at 240 khz and the ringing was about
13Mhz.

I hope this helps,

Shaun Epp