Re: I have a website!

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 09:19 PM 31/01/04 -0700, you wrote:
 >Original poster: "Randy & Lori" <rburney6-at-comcast-dot-net>
 >
 >I'm new to building pages, and I'm not using one of those fill in
 >the blank pages, but I do like what I have so far.
 >
 >Randy

Hi Randy, Coilers,

A nice job on both the coil and the web page!  There's nothing like
the thrill of first light, except maybe the thrill of going to high
power!  I can still recall the excitement I had with my first light
back about four years ago.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle