Re: Charging inductors for resonant charging

Original poster: jimmy hynes <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

In a DC resonant charging system, the voltage across the inductor is AC.
The voltage across the
inductor changes polarity when the voltage across the capacitor goes from <
VDC to > VDC. The
transformer should work without a gap, all the energy is stored in the low
voltage inductor.

=====
Jimmy