Re: Removing Pig Top

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks. I don't plan on pulling out the transformer. I
was actually hoping my pig had taps inside, for
squeezing just a little more voltage out. The only
thing external is a 7200/14400 switch. I got the top
off just fine, but don't see any taps inside, though
I'm looking inside with a flashlight, since I don't
want to remove the oily HV wires unless I have a need
to.

thanks again
Adam