Dead Electrical Guys Re: electrical units

Original poster: dave pierson <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

Alessandra Volta, IIR.  Frog lrgs.

Georg Ohm

Andre (?) Ampere.

Quick, name the magnetic Field Unit...
    8)>>

I am pretty sure the Coulomb was defined ex post facto (last)
as 'volt' etc are of 'great antiquity'.

I suspect google search would resolve these  8)>>

best
dwp