moderator note - on topic

Hi All,

It's that time of year again on the Tesla list.  You know, when nobody can
stay on topic ;o)))  We are all trapped inside by cold weather (Australia
and new Zealand can blame us for "getting them started" ;-))  I just refer
to it as "spring fever"...

Over the years I have tried and failed at many things.  But "this year's
idea" is to beg people just to "try"!  Try, try to stay on-topic ;-))

The topic is the practical building, theory, uses... of  "Tesla coils".

Cheers,

	Terry