Re: Transformer OK for a Coil?

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Pat,

I am currently in the process of designing my first
MOT based VTTC...but knowing the way these things go
I'll probably want to scale up eventually.

If you decide that you don't want to fool with that
transformer at some point, I would be glad to pay you
to ship it to me, trade something, or buy it from
you....in each case I'll get the shipping (which will
probably be pretty high).  Just something to think
about.

-Brett
KI4DBK/AG
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett