Re: "aquarium gravel" in pole pig? :\

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

I havent seen it used in pole pigs, but in other transformers it is pure
silica ,alumina, or beryla used to conduct heat with out reducing voltage
rating of the oil. Glass beads are used in high voltage radar transformers
in aircraft to reduce size and weight.
    Robert    H