Huge x-ray transformer for sale on ebay

Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com

Hi all,

Just letting everyone know that I have a huge Picker x-ray transformer
that's now listed on ebay (item# 2595396034) It makes for one heckuva
Jacob's ladder if properly ballasted. The only downside is that you'll
have to come pick it up. I'm not going to try to drain and discard 62
gallons of transformer oil! I also have a pair of 1156 Powerstat variacs
(each rated at 140 volts -at- 56 amps and ran in series for 280 volt rating
at 56 amps) that I'm using to ramp up the voltage to the tranny that I
would also let go for the right price ;^) Any questions, email me direct-
ly at < drieben-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com >.

David