RE: "aquarium gravel" in pole pig? :\

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Or, it could be common "kitty litter".  Back in school, we
had some inside just about every old pig were storing,
and UNDER every one we were using.  Spiffy stuff, really...
once all the old oil was absorbed, we'd just suck it up
with the shop vac... that shop vac was a sight to behold
as well... we re-mounted a wet-dry vac motor on a packing
barrel.... talk about capacity. :)