Re: Looking for a Transformer

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/11/04 3:45:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Hi everyone, this is asking for much, but i need a 9kv 30ma transformer for
>my coil, by feb 26th (electricity class demo at school). I would be willing
>to pay a reasonable price as well as shipping and handling if anyone has
>one laying around. I also understand that these arent all too easy to come
>by anymore, so if anyone has an idea of where i could get one, any
>help/ideas would be greatly apreciated. Thanks all for your time!
>         Dan E.

Dan,

Go to the Allanson and Franceformer web pages.  I was looking for a 9 kv 30
ma transformer recently.  I checked both web pages and found the closest
dealers.  After calling a couple of them, I found the Franceformer model
9000 FE1G-7, which is 9 kv 34 ma, at Denco Sales in Seattle (206-764-9214)
for $32.47.  I found the Allanson model 930-FNP, which is 9 kv at 30 ma,
for $55.12 at Sun Supply in Spokane, phone 509-536-3860.

Ed Sonderman