Re: I WON THE SCIENCE FAIR

Original poster: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Ravi,
First of all, congrats on winning the science fair! I'm sure you blew away
the other kids' vinegar and baking soda volcanoes. =D So were you able to
run the coil during the science fair? If so, what were some other people's
reactions?
Good luck in county, I have a feeling that you will do great in that also!

Original poster: "Nightmare"

Hi, this is Ravi, the one who was building his first coil and having
problems. Well my project won 1st place in the science fair and also Best
in Show! I tturned out great. My problem was Which electrolytic solution
work yield the longest sparks when used in a bottle capcitor for a Tesla
Coil? I tested Salt water, baking soda solution and gatorade. salt water
was best , baking soda 2nd, and gatorade last. I am going on to the county
science fair now!

Just wanted to tell because some of you wanted to know

Thanks
Ravi Solanki
8th Grade

-Chris