Re: Where do I buy OBITs?

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 12:01 PM 14/02/04 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>
 >
 >Can I get OBITs in the US? If so, where?

Hello Hydrogen18,

Look in the Yellow Pages under home heating contractors.  Any number of
them should be found, even in smaller town and rural areas.  You'll get
as many as you want for free if you tell the folks why you want them.
Every oil furnace has one, and furnaces are replaced regularly.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle