Re: Materials compatibility with oil

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello Steve.

I have used cheap kitchen cutting boards for my MOT-stack and they are HDPE
and LDPE.
After some 9 Month I can't see any signs of dissolving or softening. The
silicon wire is still in shape only the PVC-tubing seems to get a bit softer
but not much.
With some containers I did experience the plastic getting brittle and breake
instead of softening, obviously the oil is washing out the softeners... but
if the oil softens your ammo-cans I would really wonder about the oil ;-)
Good luck, MOT-stacks really kick (u know the term) !!!

regards
Christoph Bohr