Coil at FSU open house

Original poster: "K Wilson" <teslamap-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The National High Magnetic Field Labatory at Florida State University,
Tallahassee is having their annual open house Saturday, March 6th.
Admission is free.
They have a small Tesla coil - and the most powerfull magnets on the
planet, and a lot of other stuff. I'v been there twice, all the lab's
engineers will be there and they love to talk to people like us about their
projects. If your in the area I recommend checking it out.

http://www.magnet.fsu.edu/news/tours.html