Re: Do these numbers look right?

Hi Ed,

I suspect you are right about the core saturating or at least the core
losses lowering the max voltage.  The spice simulation was with winding
resistance modeled but not core loss or saturation affects.  I think someone
else on the list mentioned killing a 100KV cap at resonance with a 12KV 30ma
NST.  Must have been a great tranny if the insulation didn't go first.

Gerry R