Re: NEED EQUIMPENT LIST

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Here is the list...   in order of importance...

good working knowledge of hi volt electricity
higher than normal standards of safety recognition for hi volt systems

10 lbs of 22 gage Double Formvar Wire
50 feet of soft copper tubing 1/4"
a non conductive tube from 4" to 8"   24 - 50" long
a couple of hi density polyurethane cutting boards
some type of transformer which changes wall voltage to at least 9KV
some VERY EXPENSIVE capacitors
and the patience to read read read...  and learn :)  and expect failure on
at least the first 2 efforts

I have only seen maybe 4 people on the list make a coil and on the very
first time apply power to it and produce avg or better than avg streamers.
most usually get 3-10"  or nothing...    tuning a coil is an art

Scot D