Re: Current in capacitors used for MMC ...

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

I don't know what capacitors you have, but the so-called "geek caps" (CDE
942C series) are among the best MMC caps to use, and are easy to get:

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc/

We ship worldwide - email info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org with the number of
capacitors and desired shipping time for a quote on shipping.

If you have caps and are looking for answers, then please post the part
number and manufacturer and someone here will undoubtedly give you some help.

Cheers!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group