Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

ummmmmm   I have to differ on that opinion...   I have been using  the
37XXX caps for a few yrs now and havent had a problem yet...   but they are
the 37XXX series caps... ( I seriously believe that makes a
difference)  50kv .014mF ( some odd)  mf     4 in series....  being pushed
by 28.8+ KV ( dual pig in series)  on a 240+ variac (240VAC input max280VAC
max out 60+amps))  if the math is right 32KV output on the piggie ...   and
holding up very well...  yes the caps I have been all replaced by castol
oil ..  ( i doubt the capacity of mineral oil due to past
failures)  vacuumed ..and sealed with minimal oil vaporization factors.....

producing 12' plus streamers......

Scot D