Re: Gap Question

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Awesome!!
Any idea where I could find a V I curve chart for a standard light bulb?
Does not have to have exceptional detail but would like a graph with
actual voltages and currents labeled on it along with the general shape
of the curve.

Thanx

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net"

	In the case of a light bult the "nonlinearity" is due to thermal
effects.  Hit one with a pulse of voltage which is too short to cause
the filament temperature to rise and it is a linear device.

Ed