Large power filter capacitors for sale

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>

Was about to eBay these but figured I would try these on here, not much of
market here I dont reckon but some1 fooling around with a flyback might
want one of these to protect his low voltage supply or something. These
were bought in a large lot a while back and I used alot of them for a short
period of time and they performed as expected. Sold as is though

7x 31000mfd 15 VDC, 18 VDC surge
7x 16000mfd 50 VDC, 65-75 VDC surge
2x 61000mfd 10 VDC, 15 VDC surge
2x 25000 mfd 75 VDC,
2400mfd 200 VDC
35000mfd 40 VDC, 50 VDC surge
39000mfd 7.5 VDC, 9 VDC surge
2100mfd 35VDC, surge 50VDC

all are electrolytic -10% to +85% caps
mfd = microfarad

Just make an offer you think is reasonable in an email to me directly.

---Eric